In a high-performance setting with peers from organisations across Australia, New Zealand and Asia, you will work through a series of workshops and exercises that are brought back into your day-to-day work environment, ensuring you are practising and transferring the learning into results.
The program culminates with the development and presentation of your personal ‘strategic leadership roadmap’ which links together the pillars of the program and the enablement of your finance leadership.
If you come on this learning journey to stretch to lift your performance, you will go through the following phases:
Onboarding and Standards of Participation Session - 6th October 12pm to 1pm AEST
We will give you the keys to get the most out of the Program and you will get the opportunity to meet the other participants. It’s a great time to put yourself in the best mindset to start the program on a high.
Workshops over 3 months:
1. Strategy & Foundation Setting - 14th October 930am to 1pm AEST
- Exploring the fundamental principles and mental models of strategy
- Key considerations in the design and development of strategy
- Practical learning through assessment of your organisation’s strategic framework
2. Finance Leadership in Strategy Execution - 15th October 9.30am to 1pm AEST
- Being the strategic leader – mindset and emergent thinking
- Implementing the process of strategy development
- The role of finance in strategic planning
3. Creating Space to Lead Strategically through Enablement (Process, Technology, People) -3rd November 9.30am to 1pm AEST
- Best practice technology solutions to consider in your environment
- Making sense of your finance technology environment
- Practical learning through assessment of your organisation’s technology environment
4. Pathways, Decisions and Application - 12th November 9.30am to 1pm AEST
- Mind the gap – Leading Finance Tech Stack excellence in 2021
- Understanding the practical application of strategic decision-making criteria for a finance technology roadmap
- Ego vs Strategy – Leading the technology change effectively
5. Strategic Advisor: Tools & Skills -25th November 9.30am to 1pm AEST
- Inserting your leadership into strategy – influencing strategy enhancement
- Innovative approaches to strategy execution – testing the unconstrained
- Leadership growth - Your toolbox as a strategic leader and influencer
- Influencing and partnering with difficult stakeholders
6. Operating Plan & Finance Culture- 3rd December 9.30am to 1pm AEST
- Strategy – Taking a cascading approach throughout the organisation.
- Integrated team operating plans, purpose, and initiatives - Making strategy real by connecting it to everyday work
- Building a culture of learning and high performance – the levers you can pull
- Leading change and navigating uncertainty
Weekly Momentum sessions with Program Facilitators - 8th December to 8th December 10am to 11am AEST
This is your opportunity to get feedback from our facilitators on your current situation and apply the tools and framework to your personal journey. Bring live challenges to the table to workshop with the facilitators and your peers so you can move the needle forward and reach your goals.
Personal Roadmap Presentations - 8th December to 10th December 9am to 11am AEST
The pinnacle of this program, present your strategic leadership roadmap and get a final review by our facilitators so you can implement the key initiatives that help you play a bigger game in your organisation. There is nothing more effective than understanding through actions.
This program is a virtual classroom format primarily leveraging Zoom so it is critical that you have a device that is enabled to use the platform.
All sessions run at allotted times and cannot be moved so we recommend that you create an agreement with your employer to ensure participation.